We are committed to providing a nutritious dining program that is designed to fuel our students with a variety of wholesome and great-tasting options. Our unique partnership with Quest Food features the following program highlights:
Scratch Made Food
Seasonal and regional ingredients, local and global food concepts, and a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
High standards for souring including milk without any added growth hormones, cage-free eggs, sustainable seafood and USDA-certified proteins.
A program that is tailored to our school community, gathering continued feedback from parents and students to meet our needs.
Our Food Philosophy
Quest Food is committed to offering a variety of wholesome options daily, with meals featuring lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Our recipes are chef-crafted and led by scratch-made cooking techniques, with nutritional needs and flavor always top of mind. Sustainability and quality standards drive how we source ingredients, purchasing local whenever possible and never serving trans fats, MSG or other harmful ingredients to our students.
We are proud to serve
- Produce that is fresh, fresh-frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Cage-free eggs and milk that is free of added growth hormones.
- High-quality beef, chicken, and other proteins that are USDA-certified.
- Whole grain, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and allergen-friendly options.
- Sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council guidelines.
Food Service Director: Margaret Black firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Quest, please visit our corporate website at www.questfms.com