Athletics at Lake Bluff Middle School
Welcome to the LBMS SportsZone!
Use the links to the left to find information about our coaches, events, forms, directions to games, and award winners.
Tryout Information, including a list of the players who made each team are located under the specific team page.
The Philosophy of the Lake Bluff Middle School Athletic Program is intended to reflect the overall mission of the school. Athletics is beneficial to the individual participants, the school, and the community. Athletics can contribute to the fitness of its participants, as well as develop sportsmanship, cooperation, leadership, and school spirit. Total school spirit can occur when enthusiastic and well-trained teams represent their school.
The Lake Bluff Middle School interscholastic athletic program has established the following objectives for its program.
1. To develop and maintain individual health and vigor.
2. To provide an opportunity for students to further develop particular playing skills
3. To develop enjoyment of competitive play.
4. To develop sportsmanship and citizenship.
5. To provide opportunity for students to contribute to the school and community spirit and morale.
LBMS Athletics Calendar
Upcoming Athletic Events
We're sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
Subscribe to this calendar | Monthly/ Accessible View