The Lake Bluff Elementary 65 School Board of Education will be holding a Truth in Taxation Hearing and a Regular Board of Education meeting in person at Lake Bluff Village on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
The video live stream of the Truth in Taxation Hearing will begin at 6:45 and the Regular Board meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be available by clicking here.
If you would like to address the Board through public comment, please complete the Public Comment Form prior to the meeting being called to order.
Any submissions we receive will be read aloud at the start of the meeting during Public Comment as long as they comply with Board Policy 2:230 - Public Participation at Board of Education Meetings and Petitions to the Board.
- Any person appearing before the Board is expected to follow these guidelines:
- Address the Board only at the appropriate time as indicated on the agenda and when recognized by the Board President.
- Identify oneself and be brief.
- You will have three minutes to speak.
- Conduct oneself with respect and civility toward others and otherwise abide by Board policy 8:30, Visitors to and Conduct on School Property.
Board members will not respond to the public's comments. This is a time for members of the public to express their views.
Petitions or written correspondence to the Board shall be presented to the Board in the next regular Board packet.